9.02.2010

Angela Cunningham - changED

I found a new blog today that I subscribed to and I encourage anyone interested in the education field to do the same - changED is an interesting blog from Angela Cunningham and as I reviewed her past posts I was impressed with her ideas and thoughts - she recently posted the video embedded below involving her school and surrounding area - I highly encourage you to travel to her site and subscribe ASAP - it is always humbling/embarrassing to see way more talented and important blogs than my own but as I often say it is most important to begin a dialogue with education and this blog involves randomness as well because that is me and this is what I write - enjoy Angela's blog and her contributions -


21st Century Learning from changED

No comments:

Post a Comment