1.23.2013

Grantland's A Battle for the Best Chappelle's Show Sketch Ever

Rempert Brown explains to over the bracket of "Grantland's A Battle for the Best Chappelle's Show Sketch Ever"

"I'm not sure if it's the best show, or the funniest show, or the smartest show, or even the bravest show, but I do know that Chappelle's Show is hands down, without a close second, the most important show of my life. Since its debut on January 22, 2003, it became one of the few television shows that I watched every week, in real time, the night it aired. There are two reasons for this: (1) It was revolutionary, and (2) it was unacceptable to show up to high school the next day without knowing all the material from the previous night's episode. Social suicide, the kids still call it. And since the show went off the air in 2006, my weekly intake has only slightly decreased."

I was in college - when the Chappelle Show was on - and it was must watch TV. It was and is my favorite comedy show in my life. I am excited for this bracket to be completed. Chappelle Bracket1

No comments:

Post a Comment