2.22.2011

Confession by iPhone

During marriage counseling many topics are discussed and explored - during my fiance and my latest visit we explored our spiritual beliefs - for those that know me religion is a controversial topic to tread into; unlike some I truly enjoy discussing religion and faith - I love to challenge the religions of others because I believe that faith is essential for everyone; yet individuals should seek the path that enables them to be happy better people. Many faiths provide this for their members. There is no one path - or one choice. I openly struggle with institutionalized religion - and the Catholic church has made an interesting decision:
http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/14/confession-by-iphone/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreakonomicsBlog+%28Freakonomics+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment