8.12.2010

I write like Review

I found this great tidbit and web tool posted within"Part Fifty Of The Best Ways To Create Online Content Easily & Quickly" by Larry Ferlazzo - please read the rest of his information as I love his blog 

"HAVE STUDENTS LEARN WHO THEY “WRITE LIKE”: I Write Like is the famous application that, after you copy and paste a few of your paragraphs, will give you a badge to embed or link to telling you what well-known author you “write like.” It might make students are little more motivated to learn about “their” author."

·      I Write Like = http://iwl.me/
Check which famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them with those of the famous writers..”
My take: A site that could help students relate their writings to famous past figures and could spark discussion, comparison or research.
TagsLanguage Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment