8.12.2010

How To Do 11 Techy Things In the New School Year from Free Technology for Teachers by

One of the key lessons I learned in graduate school is the need in education to read and become invested in the teacher community - one of the assignments in my Web 2.0 introduction class was to subscribe to several popular teacher blogs - I have already expressed my appreciation about Larry Ferlazzo's blog in an earlier post - and in this post I would like to point you in the direction of another great blog to follow (again this person has about 10,000x more followers than me) but Free Technology for Teachers provides a great service and information - I often use the links to investigate and review great tools for education - in a recent post Free Technology for Teachers provided a how to guide for how to: build a blog with edublogs, build a wiki with wikispaces, build a website on google sites, create videos with animoto, tell a story with google maps, using backchannels with TodaysMeet, use a social network such as Twitter, use an online bookmark service like diigo or delicous, use other search engines, and create podcasts - I felt great because I do 9 of the 10 already - but I really encourage everyone to visit his blog post and subscribe to his blog too!


Free Technology for Teacher's How to List: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/50094930/How-to-Do-11-Techy-Things-in-the-New-School-Year


Free Technology for Teacher's Blog: http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2010/08/11-techy-things-for-teachers-to-try.html

No comments:

Post a Comment