11.30.2012

Educational Article: Schools, teachers preparing students for a digital world

As the article states "Today, in addition to math, English and science, schools are including technology in the subject matter, as both a tool to lean and a tool to be learned."

In my classroom I am constantly working to help prepare my students for their next venture - I work to help every student learn how to read, write, and think critically and independently. My classroom is lucky enough to have 1:1 iPads - this enables me to differentiate and individualize my classroom to help each student learn and grow.

This educational article: "Schools, teachers preparing students for a digital world" is a good read for educators and those interested in the future of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment