10.25.2012

Educational Post: 48 #iPad #Apps That #Teachers and Parents Love

My wife shared this post - "48 #iPad #Apps That #Teachers and Parents Love."

In my humble opinion with the proper structure and implementation the iPad can transform the classroom enabling students to achieve amazing growth and learning.

My students utilize iBooks - as I actually also use the Mac App iBooks Author to create material for my students while also allowing them to create their own iBook for my future classes. Some of the other apps on this site are paid apps which I do not utilize but it is an interesting list to examine. I enjoy consulting these lists as I am always seeking additional material - always hoping to find another great resource for my classroom. At some point I should create my list of favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment