7.25.2012

Review Mural.ly


Review Mural.ly = http://beta.mural.ly/#
"Mural.ly is a big flexible Playspace to collect anything from the web, grow ideas and show them in an easy way."
My take: This site is still in beta - but the site allows students to gather material and create a mural type website. Collecting these materials in such a manner enables students to create a mural of material that I believe could be a great way for students to produce connections and possibly more. I am excited to try this site on the iPad as it claims it works well on any device - I will report back to find how well it works on the iPad. If the site does function easily on the iPad I wil be utilizing this site often during this upcoming year. I hopefully will receive beta access to test out the site.

Tags
 
: Presentation Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment