7.20.2012

Grantland's YouTube HOF: Batman!

Call me excited. I will be traveling with my beautiful wife for a few weeks and will be out of normal posting. But Batman comes out Friday July 20th and I am beyond excited to see Dark Knight Rises.

This is Grantland's explanation of their video collection: "The expectations couldn't be higher for Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight follow-up, The Dark Knight Rises (which hits theaters this weekend, for those of you living in ... I don't know, some kind of cave). Seeing as the Batman franchise has gone through some extreme ups and downs in the 70-odd years since first being adapted by Hollywood, we here at Grantland thought we'd offer a bit of perspective. Here are a few handpicked highlights (and lowlights)"

Videos include: Batman Dances 1966

Check out all the videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment