The 13 myths investigated are
- Google Apps for Education isn’t free.
- Google will charge for the service, eventually.
- You can’t turn off the ads.
- Schools don’t own their data.
- Google will sell schools’ information.
- Google employees will be able to see schools’ information.
- There is no enterprise-level control.
- E-mail has to be activated for students.
- Nobody is using it.
- It doesn’t satisfy school compliance requirements.
- There’s no support.
- It isn’t secure or reliable.
- There’s no staff development available.
While I would like Google to improve their platform for mobile devices - their Apps still open tons of opportunities for students