6.13.2012

Educational Article: Understanding Mobility and its Impact on Learning

One of the most important ideas that I learned enabling me to best use iPads in my classroom is the fact that an iPad is not a computer but instead is a mobile device. Transforming how we think is difficult yet essential to constantly seeking to create the best classroom I can. This article investigates the concept of of the mobile classroom - and while some of their ideas, definitions, and points I do not agree with - it is often during articles that challenge ones understanding that we are able to figure out what we actually believe. When someone pushes you to defend your point of view, your idea; you become better and understanding the concept in which you believe. Check out the Educational Article: "Understanding Mobility and its Impact on Learning" to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment