5.01.2012

Ruhlman’s Twenty: 20 Techniques, 100 Recipes, a Cook’s Manifesto

Craving: "Ruhlman’s Twenty: 20 Techniques, 100 Recipes, a Cook’s Manifesto."
I absolutely love this cookbook. It provides twenty must learn techniques that forever will transform anyone interested in cooking. I received the recommendation for this cook book through  (a great follow by the way for baseball information, commentary on Top Chef, book suggestions, and general snarkiness) the book "Ruhlman's Twenty" was a great suggestion for his followers. The 20 techniques from this book helped me better understand how to cook the essential ingredients and more importantly helped teach me how to think about cooking. I desperately needed to learn these essential basics. I truly enjoy cooking and find myself enjoying the kitchen more and more. I love cooking for my beautiful wife, or cooking for family and friends; a kitchen filled with people gathered around the counter with a nice beverage in hand just enjoying great company, conversation and now better food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment