11.13.2011

Blog Explanation

So this began as a sidenote: my blog has run sports heavy for a while due to my inability to stay motivated to review educational websites. I have over 60 sites to review and I find myself just reading about football instead. Hopefully my readers do not mind the article (both sports and news) heavy posts. It is interesting to watch the interest wane in certain aspects during times of heavy work. I am investing more time in created individualized differentiated assignments for my students utilizing technology but I am finding less time to post on my blog. My readership numbers have never been strong - even my closest friends rarely read all my posts but the creative outlet that is this blog is more information gathering. I look forward to eventually continuing my work finding educational sites but also more clearly articulating my thoughts on a variety of topics. That is why this is "Relatively Random Teacher Thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment