5.04.2011

Children are Quick Email

Children Are Quick  


                        _____________________________
_______




       TEACHER:      Deborah, go to the map and find   North America   .


      DEBORAH:           Here it  is.

      TEACHER:     Correct.  Now class, who discovered   America ?

      CLASS:           Deborah.

      ____________________________________ 




       TEACHER:      Ted, why are you doing your math multiplication on
the floor?

      TED:            You told me to do it without using tables.

      __________________________________________




      TEACHER:    Yonnie, how do you spell 'crocodile?'

      YONNIE:        K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'

      TEACHER:    No, that's wrong

       YONNIE:         Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell
it.. 

      (I    Love this child)

      ____________________________________________

      TEACHER:     Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

      DONALD:       H I J K L M N O.

      TEACHER:     What are you talking about?

      DONALD:      Yesterday you said it's H to O. 

      __________________________________

       TEACHER:     Winnie, name one important thing we have today that
we didn't have ten years   ago.

      WINNIE:         Me!

      __________________________________________ 

      TEACHER:     GENE, why do you always get so dirty?

       GENE:            Well, I'm a  lot closer to the ground than you
are. 

      _______________________________________

      TEACHER:       Gail, give me a sentence starting with '  I.  '

      GAIL:           I  is..

      TEACHER:       No, Gail..... Always say, 'I  am.'

       GAIL:           All right...  'I am the seventh letter of the  
alphabet.'    

      ________________________________

       TEACHER:      George Washington not only chopped down his
father's cherry tree, but also   admitted it. 

                            Now, Louie, do you know why his father
didn't punish him?

       LOUIS:             Because George still had  the axe in his
hand.....      
______________________________________ 

       TEACHER:      Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers
before eating?

       SIMON:           No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good
cook. 
      ______________________________

       TEACHER:         Marie, your  composition on 'My Dog' is exactly
the same as your   brother's.. Did you copy his?

      MARIE:           No, sir. It's the same dog.          

      (I   want to adopt this kid!!!)
      ___________________________________

       TEACHER:      Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no   longer  interested?

      HAROLD:       A teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment